Indian Medical Association West Ghaziabad Branch and SPARSH Society for Promoting Awareness Regarding School & Health will organise 3rd SPARSH HEALTH MELA on 17th November 2013 at Sun Valley International School Sector 1 Vaishali.
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN
SPARSH INTERSCHOOL HEALTH QUIZ
1. Only students of class 9th and 10th can participate in health quiz.
2. There is NO fee for participating in quiz. All students of above classes can participate in the quiz but Principal of the school has to certify that the competitors are on the rolls of the school.
3. Preliminary round of quiz will be held in respective schools after consultation with school management as per convenience. Top 2 students ( one from each class) will be winner of preliminary round.
4. Top 2 students (one from 9th and other from 10th class) will make a team which will represent school in Final round during SPARSH HEALTH MELA to be held on Sunday, 17th November 2013 at Sun Valley International School Sector-1 Vaishali Ghaziabad.
5. Each team is requested to report sharp at 8.30 am at reception of Sun Valley International School on 17th November 2013 along with their teacher preferably in school uniform with Identity Card.
6. There will be arrangement for light refreshment for participants and accompanying teacher at venue.
7. Preliminary and final round of quiz will consist of questions related to health and will be based on creating awareness among students. There will be MCQs and fill in the blanks type questions.
8. Each participating student will get a certificate from Indian Medical Association and winners will get a chance to win prizes upto worth Rs. One lac.
9. In case of any dispute final decision of Indian Medical Association will be binding to all.
10. For any clarification please contact
Dr. Sachin Bhargava,
Convenor Sparsh Health Mela
Mob. 8010-247-247, 9811097637
Email Id email@example.com
Please note: SPARSH HEALTH MELA is open for all. All are welcome to visit health mela between 9 am to 1 pm on Sunday , 17th November 2013. There will be multiple activities for all age groups including drawing and painting competition.